Sunday 6 April 2014

Travelogue

Today the postman delivered the second volume of the book I wrote about my trip through Canada in September-October 2013. It has taken me a long time to compose these two volumes. The scenery is so breathtaking in places, and I took so many pictures, that selecting the ones I really wanted included in those two books was a difficult decision. And still I do not know if I made the right choice. Besides, I know I am always disappointed when a book I have put so much thought and effort in finally arrives. Seeing pictures on a computer screen or nowadays on a big television screen is very different from seeing them in print. And those prints not even on glossy photo paper, but just on high quality paper in a 'normal' book, as illustrations. It is a choice I had to make as I also wanted the journal included which I wrote during that trip.

For those interested, here are the addresses where the books can be (pre)viewed. The text is mainly in Dutch, so of no interest to most people. But if any of you plays with the idea of taking a trip through Canada, one of these books may perhaps be interesting because of the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive