Tuesday 18 January 2011

Mad day

Busy day. Mad day? Varied day? Never a boring moment? Perhaps. One type of physio at 9. A quick talk at the car dealer's and an appointment for an MOT. Picked up some groceries on my way home, where I arrived just in time for an editing job with and author at 10.15. A hasty hot lunch at 12.30, and off to a different physio session in a different place at 13.30. Straight from there on to my father, a drive of some 75 minutes. At 98 he needs looking after. Not back home till 23.30 and tired. Seeing a loved one decline is emotionally draining. Found two more applications for a 15-hour job in my letterbox, which brings the number to 26! We should never have advertised for the job. A hopeless task sorting through 26 letters. Or at least very time-consuming, time which I haven't got at present. I definitely need a glass of wine - or two - or ....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive